• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews not available. Please please please help me.

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Importing raw files from MacBook Pro to creative cloud library. Sony raw format (.arw) is not showing previews when I pull them up on creative cloud mobile app for iPad. It says previews aren't supported for .arw but that's nonsense because there are so many previews in my creative cloud with the same exact format. Not sure why it says not supported, when I've done it so many times. Below is a folder showing previews for .arw files. The other pictures are a different folder saying the mobile app can't provide previews of .arw files. Please help me! Thank you! 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Libraries, supported file types:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/supported-formats-creative-cloud-libraries.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you see the pictures I added? Raw files with type ".arw" do work. There's proof in the picrures I added. Or at least they did a week ago and they always have since I've used creative cloud. It's only now that newly added photos are saying they aren't supported. Please help me. This is so troubling, as I have so much to do and the Adobe customer support call center is absolutely disheartening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick,

You are correct that these are supported. I just did a test with CC Mobile 5.5.1 where I uploaded a Sony RAW file to my Creative Cloud desktop folder and after the sync completed I was able to view it correctly both on the web and in CC Mobile so I suspect something else is going on. One question is whether you can view renditions on assets.adobe.com. Two things to try are to sign out and sign back in with CC Mobile. If that doesn't work I would try reinstalling 5.5.1. Hopfully one of those will resolve the problem for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines