• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Privacy Violation Warning

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my projects on Behance after uploading it a few days it went private by management I guess and it shows me an error message that says :

Privacy Violation Warning

This project was removed from our public gallery because it contains images of or personal information about another person without their permission. Please learn more about our Community Guidelines.

this is the project link: 

The graphic design and brand guidelines have been designed by me and me only and regarding pictures I'm using Shutterstock licensed pictures and I have its license permission.

so I see no issues at all that might conflict with Behance rules.
please I need urgent feedback asap.

thanks and regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

If you do not want your project to get picked up by our systems again, our suggestion would be to avoid using telephone numbers or email addresses within the project. Social media contacts are permitted in your profile.

This was an email I got from Behance help center, and the good thing is that they didn't take too long till they solve the issue.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've tried yes, indeed I've sent 2 emails to Behance help center but still no feedback from their side.

also, I've tried to contact Adobe Help center too but still no answer or feedback yet.

thanks for your suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately in situations where customer service isn't responding at all or quickly enough, it seems the fastest path is to Tweet at companies. Try publicly Tweeting at the Behance account asking for help (you're far more likely to get a quicker response if you're nice about it) and hopefully they'll ask you to DM them. 

I've done this several times when customer service of multiple companies didn't respond after several days or more to my support requests. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do not want your project to get picked up by our systems again, our suggestion would be to avoid using telephone numbers or email addresses within the project. Social media contacts are permitted in your profile.

This was an email I got from Behance help center, and the good thing is that they didn't take too long till they solve the issue.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines