Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème de Synchronisation

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
CC ne parvient pas à synchroniser les dossiers renommés, aujourd'hui, depuis le finder (Mac). Nous pouvons le faire depuis Creative Cloud Web mais la synchronisation échoue sur le finder malgré les manipulations habituelles (relance de l'application, arrêt et reprise de la synchro,...).
Y a t il une MàJ ou incident serveur en cours ?!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. To assist you better, are you saying that when you rename any folder in the Creative Cloud files folder, that folder doesn't sync to the cloud? Would you mind telling us which version of the operating system are you using? since when have you been seeing this issue? Do you use any special characters like |, “, ?, <, >, /, \, *, and: when you rename the folder?

1. Try to sign out and sign back to the Creative Cloud desktop app.
    2. Close Adobe background process CoreSync from Task Manager or Activity Monitor

Let us know if that helps.
    Regards,
    Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes exactly. To be more specific, we create a folder on the finder, it's called "dossier sans titre" by default (in french) and, since today, when we rename it, sync doesn't work. If I check CC Web, the folder "dossier sans titre" is here, but not renamed. After that, if i try to delete this folder, sync also doesn't work.

I'm not using any special characters. I'm using the same folder names for my work projects for years on CC now.

I'm on Mac 12.2.1 and CC 5.6.5.58

I tried to stop and restart sync, sign out and sign in, close CC app.
I also tried the method indicated here :
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/silly-creative-cloud-trying-to-sy...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response. Are you getting any error messages? Have you checked how much storage is left in your cloud?

You may also check this article and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html#:~:text=The%20Creative%20Cloud...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines