Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with CC Library collaboration

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I've created a CC library with paragraph and character styles in InDesign and want to collaborate with two colleagues (probably more in the future).
In InDesign, I clicked on "Collaborate" in the panel options and put in their e-mail addresses (for reading and editing).
I've only tried it with one colleague so far. However, when she clicks the link in the invitation e-mail the screen that shows up in her browser doesn't show my shared library.
She logged out and in again, cleared her browser cache and restarted it, it didn't help. It doesn't show up in her InDesign libraries panel either.
We both have the Creative Cloud CC 2019 installed, but I have a Middle Eastern version – could that be the problem?
Any help is appreciated!
Best,
Anneke

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't really sound like an InDesign question. One of the Creative Cloud forums specializes in CC Library problems. You might get a better answer here:

File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll post it there!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines