• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with sharing libraries

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a number of libraries in Indesign full of brand assets and shared them with my colleagues.

They have accepted and can view them in their online accounts.

They have saved them in order to make them accessible in their desktop apps but the libraries are not appearing in their desktop apps.

They have the CC desktop app and are signed in.

I've been trying to trouble shoot this for over a month and it's driving me spare.

It would be a shame to not be able to use the assets I have spent so much time building.

Any tips most welcome as my company IT has been of no help.

Regards and thanks in advance.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

I wondered if it was related security restrictions affecting your colleagues. A few questions

• What type of memberships do your colleagues have, individual, team, enterprise, etc.?
  • What do they see in the products within the products? Do other libraries work, just not the ones you shared or are all libraries not working?
  • Are libraries not working in all products? Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.?

Please let me know,

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we are on enterprise.

What do you mean by products within products?

My colleagues are able to create their own libraries, yes.

I am able to see my own libraries in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. They are able to see their own libraries in all three programs but they cannot see my shared ones in any of these three programs.

The only thing I can see that is different is the cloud icon on the bottom right of their palette is saying the below yet mine does not. They are however signed into the Cloud.

Oh and we are on macs.

Does this help?

Unknown.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're having the same problem. Adjusted network preferences - Settings>Network>Advanced>Proxies to Exclude simple hostnames - and that works for some of us, but not all. Hope Adobe replies back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a similar problem, business account and some colleagues can view and use the shared libraries but recently added colleagues only get error message 404 - says that assets is not available. External partners can access the libraries. So it's very frustrating and like previous person wrote - IT has been at this for a month and not found a solution....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines