• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas Creative Cloud archivos 5mb

Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, he tenido problemas para sincronizar archivos con un peso mayor a 5 megas, no suben a la nube, pero si bajan a mi computador.

He instalado las actualizaciones correspondientes.

Me arroja el error "No se puede sincroniar <archivo> a causa de un error del servidor.

agradeceria la ayuda.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the issue you are facing with the sync process. Could you please share the log files collected using Log Collector Tool ? Also, could you please let us know what kind of file it is and does it happen for this file only or with all files?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ramesh, I linked the .zip file of the log collector, this happens with any file larger than 5mb, I had a 3M PDF and it went up without any problems, but I modified that PDF and it weighed 6M and it could not be synchronized.

Log:

Adobe Creative Cloud

Thank you,
Marcelo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any news??? I leave another LOG file anyway with error

https://adobe.ly/2xGpWad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. I was on an extended weekend vacation. I have forwarded your logs to the engineering team and they will be looking into the possible root cause. I will update you as soon as I hear from them.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Looking at the logs, it looks like a network issue (may be related to any proxy or anti-virus) you might be using. Could you please restart your machine and try again? If you are using any proxy, could you please temporarily disable and try and see if you still get the issue?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ramesh,
I did restart mi pc, I did not connect through a proxy and disabled the mcafee antivirus. but it still does not let me upload files to the cloud.

Marcelo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry to hear that the workaround didn't work for you. Let me get back to engineering team and see what they have to say about it. Meanwhile, would it be possible for you to provide the Charles logs? If you can do it, let me know. I can help you with setting up charles on your machine.

These logs would help the engineering team check the network traffic.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines