• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme when I drop graphic from my library to my artboard.

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I don't know what happen but I use to drags my graphics or right click placed link into my artboard, and the graphic was the same on my library and on my artboard.

Now, when I do exactly the same procedure, all the white color of the object of my library turn to transparent in on my artboard.

I don't know if it's a new feature or a setting but I would gladly go back to the way it was. If I wan't something transparent in my graphics, I'll make them transparent.

If someone has some kind of go around, but I can't change the white to another tone, since it will be print so the white will be paper color.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are 20 programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines