Problems with quick export in creative cloud

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the creative cloud application. It will not save my new updated files to my phone. 
Example:

I created a graphic in photoshop. I then save it to the creative cloud. Now it's on the creative cloud application. That works. Now the issue is when i make edits to that file. It will save to the creative cloud. However when i use the quick export then save image i will get the same files as before with none of my changes. Even though the file shows everything being updated. It's real frustrating, i have to screenshot then crop the file in order to save it to my phone now. 

i uninstalled the application and updated and still having the same issue. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your phone has to download the updated image.  depending on the network it's using to download this is never immediate and can take days. after checking the download speed of you phone/network, are you allowing enough time for your phone to download?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines