• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profile icon in Photoshop keeps linking to old CC account page

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased my own personal version of Creative Cloud but when I launch Photoshop for example and click on the blue profile icon - it keeps defaulting to the Adobe Account page with my old/former work-based Creative Cloud account details on it (I no longer wish to use this account hence purchasing the new package). When I purchased my own personal version - I also uninstalled all existing versions of Photoshop, Illustrator etc and reinstalled them. Can anyone advise as to why it keeps linking to my old work account even though I am logged into my current account? many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roland, have you contacted your work about your inability to log out of the account they provided.  They should be able to offer you guidance on removing any licensing settings deployed to the computer.

If you are unable to contact your work for assistance, then you may be able to use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html to remove any stored licensing information from the old account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeff for getting back to me - I'm also waiting for a general response from my former work colleague who set up several of these CC accounts for staff, he has administrator access, I will see what he suggests. Is it simply a case of him just erasing my old CC account? and if so is that easy to do? Thanks Roland.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines