• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question Regarding the Creative Community Residency & Residency Fund.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied For the residency fund grant & was just notified Via email that my application was rejected. The reason I applied was because I have done a soft launch of YobiWorks Studios while in the Veteran- in- Residence , Bunker Labs, Entrepreneur Program that started in July . Unfortunately, COVID led to the end of my After School Art Instruction while an unscrouplesS Property Mgr began harassing & I only just began releasing my 1s+ Graphic Novel @47yrs old on LinkedIn. So I switched from 22+ years in ops and logistics to my current role. I am debt free and own my airstream, but have to move and keep working on the graphic novel, to gain a team for the comic, that will be an animated feature, then regular cartoon. It is my applied anthropological unique solutions deployment plan. 

Anyway, Adobe emailed to set up a chat, but never replied to my providing my availability. I was going to apply for the residency with Adobe that is due Nov 2nd, but should I bother if my request to the residency fund was rejected because they don't like my work? The whole novel was/made with Adobe Fresco. I attended MAX and shout out all the time in social media and LinkedIn. I just don't want to waste anyone's time, when I could spend more on The Crux @ https://behance.org/yobiworks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lol! Using the Community IS terrible! When Wells Fargo bought out my bank in 1995, Norwest, they had a sign in the front that said. Wells Fargo

The Next Step

In Convenience. I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines