• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Add Fonts" Button Missing

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to add fonts of mine through Adobe CC but the button appears to be missing. Anyone have any ideas?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind telling us the version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App you're using? Did you try logging out of the Creative Cloud Desktop App, restarting the machine and then logging back in to check if that helps?

If that doesn't help, please uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app using this cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and install it again.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. Have been banging my head against the wall all afternoon trying to figure out the problem. But maybe it isn't a user error, if I'm not the only one having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines