• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"CCX Process" and "CCLibrary" causing 100% CPU load

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any hope that Adobe will resolve this problem? I use a MacBook Pro16" (Intel) with Monetrey. I know the problem is old, but may be....

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

We are sorry for your difficulties as it is an issue we have been working on. To investigate could you please let us know the version of CCX Process and CC library, have you tried any troubleshooting before? Also, let us know if you disable cc file syncing, does that stop the problem? you can check the version in CCD -> Help -> About Creative Cloud.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sory. I was some days away.

CXX-Prozess is 4.10.0.39

CC-Bibliopthek is 3.20.5.20

I didn't try any troubleshooting before, I just surfed the net and found out that this is a well known problem.

How do I disable cc file syncing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

CCXProcess update installs automatically via your CCD Application, so there is no need to do anything particular for the update to be installed onto your machine. 
You can check the CCXProcess version in CCD Help -> About Creative Cloud. The latest version is 4.1.3.

If you still have the previous version, you can try to log out and log back into CCD, so the updates are triggered. 

A few questions and things to test:

• Would it be possible to capture and screen a screenshot from Activity Monitor?
  • Are you actively syncing files when this issue is occurring?
  • Does unchecking the sync on/off option in the Creative Cloud app preferences make the CPU use go down?

Neelamk_0-1659955368144.jpeg

• Also, just to confirm, what version of the Creative Cloud Sync is listed in the preferences?

Please get let me know when you get the chance,

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, there is no menu Help/About Creative Cloud

But in Creatove Cloud/Info... the version is as I wrote. It didntchange after login out and in.

To answet your questions:

• Would it be possible to capture and screen a screenshot from Activity Monitor?
    Not no.Because the problem appears only from tim to time, an now not.
  • Are you actively syncing files when this issue is occurring?
    No. 
  • Does unchecking the sync on/off option in the Creative Cloud app preferences make the CPU use go down?
    I unchecked the sync option (after I found it). Since then the issue didn't appear, but this doesn't mean that it'll not return.

The Core Sync Versiopn is 5.14.2.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the details. As you mentioned you unchecked the sync option (after you found it). Since then the issue didn't appear, but this doesn't mean that it'll not return. Could you please monitor it for a day or two and keep me posted on how it works? Also to investigate more, could you check and let us know if there is an AdGuard app on your Mac? Share us with a screenshot once reoccurs. Also, you can access assets.adobe.com which is CC on the web.

Please feel free to reach us anytime.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines