• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Enhanced" Ebooks

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make an ebook with animations and a soundscape, but am not sure which program(s) to use to be able to do this. I can give more info if needed, it's for my thesis but I'm unsure which route to take. 

TIA

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 eBooks are not all equal. It depends on the platform you are required to use by the publisher/seller. 

#2 Ask your publisher what specifications you can use. For example, if you're planning to put this on Amazon through Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), the Kindle platform may not support everything on your wish list.

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G200634390

#3 IMO, interactive content should be set-up as a website which natively supports HTML, images, audio, video, animation, etc... from an ordinary web browser which everyone has.  No special viewers, players or additional software are needed for people to view a web site.

Sometimes the simplest solutions really are the best ones 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines