• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Something went wrong initializing creative cloud libraries" in illustrator and Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm 6 days into my first yearly subscription and I can't for the life of me get creative cloud libraries to work, It worked fine the first time i had the app open but the next day nothing,  I've spent the last two work days slowly following all the 'how to fix it' suggestions (uninstall/reinstall, sign out or in while doing it, all the tips on the 'Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products' page)  i could find but mostly keep getting sent back to the same creative cloud libraries panel doesn't load help page.

What the heck am I meant to do to fix this? this problem solving for something I've only just bought is starting to drain me mentally

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the free version of AdAware AntiVirus installed and deactivating it totally (Stop Adaware Antivirus), then restarting Photoshop, did the trick, this probably would work for any Creative Cloud application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines