• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"There was a problem syncing some files"

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For months the cloud has been failing to sync certain files that do not even exist on my computer.

Following the error messages provided leads to inclusive answers due to the fact that none of the directions seem to go into what I am having an issue with.

I have attached photos displaying the issue I am having, again these files do not exist.

Any answers are appreciated.

Please note this does not seem to be a problem with lack of storage space, even when storage is in surplus issue persists.

Sync Error.jpgSync Error2.jpgSync Error3.jpg

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cindy,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Thank you for sharing the screen shots

Would it be possible to collect log files from your system in relation to the errors?

You can download the log collector from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

When you run the log collector it should create a zip file on the desktop of the log files.

If you could upload the log file .zip file here https://assets.adobe.com/files

There is a upload button in the top right of the screen. You can send the link privately by clicking on my name here in the forums and select the message option.

If you could upload and share a link with me on where to download the .zip from, I'll pass it on to our engineering dept. to review.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines