Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adobe Portfolio

Contributor ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is somehow unrelated, but I can not find a way to post, please bear with me.

I have a creative cloud subscription and I am trying to link a PDF with a specific page of my portfolio, and all I can do is get a link that takes you to the main page, which is not what I want.

Is there a reason for that? Any suggestions?

Thank you,

MacOS 13.2.1 Ventura>System: MacMini 2018, 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7<br />macOS 13.2.1 Ventura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

I branched your question to a new discussion.

What's the URL of the Portfolio page you wish to link up to?  We need the exact URL, not the site's landing page.

Keep in mind PDFs are not web files.  They are external media files that rely on special browser APIs and/or stand alone software  like Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader to view them. Depending on which browser/viewers your end users have will greatly impact how the document behaves and to what extent users can interact with it.  Best adv

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched your question to a new discussion.

What's the URL of the Portfolio page you wish to link up to?  We need the exact URL, not the site's landing page.

Keep in mind PDFs are not web files.  They are external media files that rely on special browser APIs and/or stand alone software  like Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader to view them. Depending on which browser/viewers your end users have will greatly impact how the document behaves and to what extent users can interact with it.  Best advice, don't use PDF on the web if you can avoid it.  On the web, HTML is a better choice.

For questions about creating PDF, ask in the Acrobat Community.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, where can I find instructions on how to create a new post in these forums?
Thanks.

MacOS 13.2.1 Ventura>System: MacMini 2018, 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7<br />macOS 13.2.1 Ventura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the board's overview page. Click the blue Post To Community button near the top.  See screenshot.

image.png

Creative Cloud Services

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/bd-p/cc-services?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

List of All Community Boards

https://community.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines