• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: 'Manage Fonts' button displaying error

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than start an identical thread: I'm getting this error. This was working until recently, but now fonts aren't available in Indesign or anything else, and going to the CC app gives the error as above.

I can do everything via the web panel with no problem which is fine for websites, but obviously not for applications on my Mac. 

There is no IT department, there is just me: I am the subscriber to Creative Cloud. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Grangousier you posted in the Enterprise forum - which is IT managed group deployments.

Your situation is different than the OP  - I would encourage you to repost your issue here for Creative Cloud individual issues:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/ct-p/ct-fonts?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=all&tabid=a...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from enterprise & teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines