• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Move multiple assets from one library to another

Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just wanted to add as of now, I can't find any way of deleting an asset from a library. I can open the source file and edit but if we're talking about an asset that's added from another app (in my case I was viewing a library I created in XD and added another asset to the same library in PS) I can neither move or delete it, there's a copy to another library option but I couldn't find a way to move (I tried also in PS). If I'm missing something and anyone has anything to suggest, I'd be happy to check, thank you! (adding a screenshot below)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @AkinGn 

Based on your screen shot it looked like you have view only access. If this is a library which was shared with you, you should be able to leave the collaboration to remove it. I clicked the three dots next to the thumbnail for the library to reveal the menu with the leave option at https://assets.adobe.com/libraries# (see attached screen shot)

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 10.23.49 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @David__B, I had created that library after designing a file in XD, decided to share in case anyone would like to use as Behance avatars ( https://www.behance.net/gallery/98355495/Lets-Color-Behance ) but as I said, today I was designing something else in PS and while testing some stuff with libraries I realized I had added some color palettes and a PS icon to that library and decided to remove them but no luck so far. Right now only options I have only the options: "share, copy, delete"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you go to your cc web files online with your internet browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad if you mean https://assets.adobe.com/libraries/  I checked and still no luck.. Going to check some more later, let's see if anyone suggests anything else please feel free to update me if I'm missing anything 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd check further to confirm you are logged in with the account which was used creating the library, the owner. It looks like the account you're logged in with now is not the owner, and is an account you shared the library with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked but looks like I'm the owner of the library since I remember correctly (and this was the only one I created and shared), I created the file and library with my primary account. But thank you @David__B, I'm going to check further and do some other tests with libraries tomorrow, at worst, I'm going to learn more about them ðŸ™‚ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines