• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unable to sync due to server error

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I keep getting the error "Unable to Sync due to server error". I checked my storage and I have only used 10GB out of 20GB. All of my files used to sync just fine. It started with jpg files not being able to sync but now it's all Illustrator and pdf files. I tried uploading online but I got the same error as Andrea. I even took a file that successfully sync'd up in January and saved it to a folder titled "February" and that file will not sync up. Help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

A couple other questions:

Does your Archive show as empty? Adobe Creative Cloud​

Are you also getting an error about running out of space or just the server error when trying to sync?
Was the 10GB used from the Settings section online? Adobe Creative Cloud

For some general troubleshooting you might try temporarily turning off File Sync from the Creative Cloud app preferences, restart the computer and then turn File Sync back on to see if it still fails.

sync.jpg

Please get back to me when you get the chance.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

My archive had a few files in there but it is now completely empty.

The error I am getting is "due to server error".

I turned off the sync and restarted my computer. After it rebooted I turned sync back on and I am still getting the error.

The 10GB of 20GB was from my settings online as well as the Creative Cloud app under Assets/Files. After emptying my archive I have used 9.5GB out of 20GB, less than half.

It first started back in late January when I noticed a Illustrator file that I exported as a jpg would not sync. Then it was a couple of pdfs but now nothing will sync. I've taken AI and PDF files in a folder marked January that still show a green check as syncing up, created a new folder called "March" (the empty March folder will sync) and then copied those same files into the new March folder. Those files will not sync up. The newly created folder will sync but the files will not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not able to sync any of my files. I have tried your suggestions several times but nothing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay.Thanks for the update.I'll have our engineering team check your account and to ensure everything looks normal.

We may need to collect log files from your system but let me check with them first.

I'll follow up as soon as I find out.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

I got feedback from our engineering, so hopefully this should help. Your issue is similar to Andrea's.

This is the issue, it appears you're trying to add more files to a shared folder and the OWNER of the shared folder has exceeded his/her quota, this in turn causing you to see the failures on your system. I'm sorry the errors weren't more clear regarding the cause.

If you attempt to add/sync files which are not part of the collaboration it should be able to sync them successfully. The icon for folders which are part of a collaboration should appear different than those which aren't.

Let me know if this helps and if you have questions.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines