• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent Creative Cloud Update

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent Creative Cloud update completely wreaked havoc on my file structure and possibly deleted files! IDK yet b/c I'm still sifting through the wreckage, but what the Hell, Adobe!

Is anybody else dealing with this?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer.

if there are still problems, reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately, it didn't work. The issue is more with the creative cloud files on my desktop that syncs with Creative Cloud. My .psdc and .aic files are there, but my .psd, .ai, .img, etc files are scattered and in a couple of dozen folders I never created, so right now I can't make heads or tails of what's what. I have no idea why this would happen with an update to CC app?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are files in your local sync folder not in the correct cc web subfolders?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Finder (I'm on a Mac) and I click on the Creative Cloud Files folder, the files in there are in complete disarray. There are folders in there I never named or created, like "Help" and "PNG's without backgrounds."

When I open CC app, everything appears to be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what creative cloud folder? your sync folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines