• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recently open file help

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a mistake and work directly to a flash drive using photophop cc 2019 now i misplace the flash and can not find it. But i can see the whole work on my recently open file, but if i click on it, it disappear completly without opening, and this word will pop up "cannot open the selected item because the file could not be found" . Please any help on how to retrieve it to open proper so i can save without starting the work all over again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Creative Cloud Services forum for you, since this seems to me to be a general help request rather than Photoshop-specific.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Recent just has a little thumbnail of the image to show you what it looked like. It can't be used for recovery. You need to find the flash drive. Or a backup you made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines