• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover lost data from suspended Cloud account

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company was acquired by another company and after this my Adobe license was suspended without creating a new one. I received no warning, just an email informing me that the account was suspended. Most of the data was stored locally, but some important things in XD were in the cloud.

Now I have received a new account and am wondering if it is possible to recreate the data from my old account. Think that it is otherwise about 40 hours that need to be created once more.

My old account uses the same email as the current one but the company name used to be Cybercom.

Is it possible to recover the data?

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably not, but try  Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! What a nasty thing to do.  No notice, no transition instructions? Egads.

Technically, company A had an agreement with Adobe.  Not sure if that can be transferred over to company B.  Company A would likely need to give permission for you to access their files.  I have no idea how this will play out.  But you have my sympathies.  

Best of luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the answers. I am testing whether I can ask the IT support within the company to help me further.

Support has looked into which accounts should be transferred but for some reason they have said that I should not continue my license, which was the fault itself (the human factor).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines