• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove CC Library

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to remove/delete/disable CC Libraries so that they never appear again across all CC Applications. I know you can uncheck the boxes when importing an object or style, but the Library sync still occurs when copy/pasting something from another program like illustrator. The sync never actually completed and locks up my system. Removing the panel from my work space and saving only hides the panel until I copy/paste another item into the program. Any help or guidance would be appreciated!

Thank you

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Corey,

I think you can disable the copy/paste option too like shown here:

Settings to stop Creative Cloud Library from saving all my AI vectors

Hope that helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this exact issue and the above is not a solution. The problem is my systems are always offline and the CC library feature is constantly trying to call out to the internet. This interferes with editing in apps such as After Effects because it takes over the mouse. How can CC library features be turned off across the board?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines