Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removed files not in Archive to permanently delete-Storage issue

Sep 11, 2016 Sep 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new problem to me in the last 2 months. I am a PC and my system is fully updated. Currently my storage is at 70%. I went in and moved out or deleted about 5GB of files from the cloud. I went into the archive to permanently delete those files from my cloud storage and the Archive said it was empty. Huh? I went in and double checked my files and indeed those files were no longer in the cloud but the file storage still read 70% and no files in the archive to permanently delete. Wha? Then I completely exited out of the cloud and shut down my computer, rebooted, signed back into the cloud. Still at 70%, files gone, no files to permanently delete in the archive. So now what do I do to get that 5GB of storage? Thanks!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2016 Sep 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@carrieb47564276 - You are now at 0%. If you delete a large number of nested folders with items it can take a moment for the operation to complete on the servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines