Exit

Removing Creative Cloud Files Locally

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have two questions.

1 - I have a Mac that has run out of space because there are a lot of files in my Creative Cloud Files folder.

Everything is definitely synced to Creative Cloud Web so if I pause syncing, can I then remove the files from the Creative Cloud Files folder on my Mac and they will still remain online?

2 - If I was then to turn syncing back on, would that mean the files online would copy back to my mac? Or will they only do that if I actively click on the files?

Any information on this would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Belinda 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CCforum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, I appreciate that. I am new to the Support Community and did not realise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines