• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repair notices

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past week I've had two repair notices to CC (iMac 2017/Big Sur). Why is this happening and is this going to be happening a lot?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eyetoeye, what is the text of the repair notices that you have received? For example, if the message is that the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application has become missing or damaged, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html for steps to correct the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, I forgot to take a screenshot of it and I'm not sure what the exact verbage was. But I know it didn't say missing or damaged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Eyetoeye, I will look forward to your update with the exact text of the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines