• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Required to sign out when app is not installed

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand needing to sign out of a second computer when I want to access Acrobat on a third computer.

However, I am now required to sign out of one of two computers that was using Acrobat when I want to use After Effects, which is only installed on two computers. This means that I cannot use Acrobat on two computers and use After Effects on a third, without signing out and signing in.

This is unacceptable, and hampers my workflow. I understand limiting the use of one application (e.g. Acrobat) to two devices, but this sign-out process means that I cannot use three different Adobe apps on three computers, preventing me from multi-tasking, as is often required when rendering, for example.

Could you please make the sign-in requirement application-specific, and not broadly applied to all Adobe apps?

If you have another solution, of course, I'm interested. Thanks.

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can only be signed in to (a maximum) of two computers to use any cc program.  ie, it doesn't matter if acrobat is only installed on one computer.  if you have 3 computers and you're signed into the two that do not have acrobat, you'll need to sign out of one of them to use acrobat.

if you want to suggest otherwise to adobe, do so here - https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

these are user-to-user forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. O powers that be, feel free to delete the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to delete the thread. It provides valuable information for others seeking the answer to your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

agree with @Peru Bob 

you weren't the first and you surely won't be the last to have this question/issue: others will benefit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines