• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

seeing entire computer name when logging other computers out.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support community,

I work on five different machines together with a colleague on the same Creative cloud subscription. Creative cloud lets you work on two machines on the same account. In practice this results in logging in and logging other computers out. This is where my frustration comes in. I can't see the full computer name (see attachment) of the computers i want to logout. Mostly due to the fact that most of are computer are called "iMac of Eva" or "Macbook pro of Erik". But because I can only see the first couple of letters ("iMac of E....") I never know witch machine i'm logging out. I would love to see a extend name feature or something. Maybe this already exits and I just can't find it.

I guess this would better fit in a feature request bet maybe there is a solution?

Thanks!

Erik

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Teams subscription or an individual one? If you are using an individual subscription, be aware that you are in violation of Adobe's licensing. An individual CC subscription is for one user only, who may use it on up to 2 computers at a time.

I'm afraid I can't help with seeing the full computer name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Erik, I am sorry, but LinSims is correct.  Your active individual membership is designed to be used by one person.  This is why you are encountering so many problems with the deactivation process.

Are you and Eva home users, or are you using the membership on behalf of an organization?  Does Eva need access to a full Creative Cloud membership too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines