• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selective Sync?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Adobe working on the ability to selectively sync folders? This would be incredibly helpful to my team.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

For the Selective sync, we have this on our backlog of features to implement and our engineering team is working on it, as soon as we hear from them, we will update you.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are Adobe forums in which we have been BEGGING for this feature since 2015. How much of a backlog could there be to not have addressed this critical need?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Our patience is being sorely tested here. Selective Sync is not a nice-to-have feature. It's absolutely essential and the answer that this is on a "backlog" is unacceptable for a product you're charging for. 

I just had to remove myself from several big shared folders just to keep from overwhelming my machine's internal storage. I'll have to ask someone to invite me again if I need to revisit these projects. Do you realize how disruptive that is? Do you realize that pretty much *every* other cloud storage platform allows some option to select which folders are synced? 

You need to get your act together, Adobe. You're very much blowing it here. 

It's also not lost on us that you LOCKED a long thread in these support forums with requests for selective sync going back 5+ years. So if it's on a 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines