• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sending files to cloud

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my photo files on my PC and want to sync with my cloud account. I have taken a subscription for 1 Tb of storage so know I can put my 345GB of photos there with room to spare. I just cannot work out how to link my cloud files and my pc files. It seems to want to duplicate my photofiles on my pc and tells me that I dont have enough storage on my C drive. Which of course I have not because I have my photo files there. What do I need to do to get my create cloud and pc working together?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

create your sync folder by clicking 1>2>3 in the cc desktop app

Screenshot - 9_11_2020 , 5_40_24 AM.png

then move (using your local file browser) whatever your want into that folder, or just assign your sync folder to be the folder that contains your photos so they're not duplicated locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

create your sync folder by clicking 1>2>3 in the cc desktop app

Screenshot - 9_11_2020 , 5_40_24 AM.png

then move (using your local file browser) whatever your want into that folder, or just assign your sync folder to be the folder that contains your photos so they're not duplicated locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines