• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

share button not available on cc library

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the new CC library I created looks very different from the previous ones. in this one I'm not even able to get a share button. what is going on?

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 2.25.38 PM.png

 this is the new library I just created, and there's no sharing or invite option

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 2.25.45 PM.png

 the previous one I created the same way is still normal.

why?

TOPICS
Collaboration , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Hi EditThree,

I'm sorry you are encountering this experience. The root to this display is that the 'new library' is not completely synced to the cloud in this state, causing the share option to be unavailable. The team will look into addressing this soon and share an update following so. 

Thanks,
Akshay

CC Libraries Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EditThree,

I wondered if the issue may be related to permissions limitations associated with the library. Is the one with limited options a team library? https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/help/getting-started-team-libraries.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, both are personal library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Does the behavior continue to happen with all new libraries? I wondered if the one with the issue somehow became damaged? If you export the one with the issue and then re-import it do you still see the limited options?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/import-export-creative-cloud-libraries.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did export and import again, and it's the same.

not sure what settings is affecting to cause this issue, but I haven't changed anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is odd, thanks for testing. Does it happen with all new libraries?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EditThree,

I'm sorry you are encountering this experience. The root to this display is that the 'new library' is not completely synced to the cloud in this state, causing the share option to be unavailable. The team will look into addressing this soon and share an update following so. 

Thanks,
Akshay

CC Libraries Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you. please keep me posted.

I do not want to sync with adobe cloud anymore since it's taking way too much space in my hard drive. 

As a team we used to use adobe cloud as the team folder but because of a lot of issues we abondoned that. Now there are over 200gb files in adobe cloud and I do not want to have those files on my hard drive as well.

if there was an option to choose what part of the service I want to sync it'll be great. 

Ultimatedly, I want to sync with adobe cloud but just not the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most definitely! 

I would also suggest visting this product feature page to vote on 'Selective Sync' and add any additional feedback you may have. We will take this into consideration on our list of priorities as well. 

https://creativecloudassets.uservoice.com/forums/905290-request-features/suggestions/31653889-select...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines