• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share flies failed after turn to business type account.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
My coworker (personal account) cannot receive invitation to join my shared folder after I turn to business account. Please help. Thanks!

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joyce,

We're sorry for the delay. Are you still encountering the issue? Is it happening with one user or multiple users who are having personal accounts? Does your Co-worker have a Creative Cloud account or Adobe ID (a free account is OK)? The collaborator must sign in to their Creative Cloud account, and accept the invitation to each collaboration to which they are invited. We're here to help, just need some info.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tarun,

Great to hear from you.
This issue is still occurs. Me and other co-workers wanna invite my team lead (business account) to join the folder, he had received the invitation email but when he click to join, nothing changed in his app / desktop folder/ CC web. He tried to switch between personal & business account and can’t find the new folder. So any idea to fix?  Thanks.

Best Regards,
Joyce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response. Could you please share the logs from your machine to help us troubleshoot the issue you are seeing?

Below is the location of the logs based on your operating system:-

Windows:- C:\Users\abseth\AppData\Local\Temp\CreativeCloud\CoreSync

Mac:- /Users/labuser/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/CoreSync/CoreSync

Upload the logs in your creative cloud and share the link with us.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines