Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share folder on Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

why I'm trying to share folder on Creative Cloud and nothing happens.

1. I select my folder

2. click on Collaborate

3. enter the email of the person I want to share my folder with

4. Click on Invite

Nothing else happens, the collaborator doesn't receive an email (he has an Adobe Id) and the name does not appear.

Before today, I always had an error message and since today, no error message but nothing else

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

@sogag43 - File syncing should not impact your ability to send Collaboration email invites for a folder.

Some reasons files and folders may not sync are covered in the Creative Cloud Help article: Error: "Unable to sync files"

You can use the Log Collector Tool and email the log files to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com. Mention the url to this forum post in your email so that the Core Sync team has context. The Core Sync team will analyze the log files and investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonia,

Please refer to the help document below:

Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate on folders and libraries

In case your user is not receiving the email, please follow the steps in the help document below:

Didn't receive expected e-mail from Adobe

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sheena, but I refered already to this link above (Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate on folders and libraries) the little wheel goes on and than disapear. No collaborator showed bellow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonia,

I am having the same problem. My email administrator is not seeing anything go through the SPAM filter. He added Adobe's mail server to out whitelists. I also tried sending a collaboration to my home email and I did not receive it. It appears no emails are going out from Adobe even though the Adobe Assets and collaboration says that it is sent.

Regards,

Delaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question : In your Assets > Active, does it show your collaborators ? On my side, I have nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is now fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sonia,

My Assets > Activity does show my collatorators but even though Ken said it is fixed. 5 collaborators in my office have not received emails yet and outside my office my private email has not received any notice and I do have an Adobe ID. Is anything working for you yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes It works now.

But still not with THE folder that I want to share. I'm pretty sure this is because it show that it still synchronizing (and stays) (see 1). All my files inside of it are showed with the little green hook.

I don't give up

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sogag43 - File syncing should not impact your ability to send Collaboration email invites for a folder.

Some reasons files and folders may not sync are covered in the Creative Cloud Help article: Error: "Unable to sync files"

You can use the Log Collector Tool and email the log files to SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com. Mention the url to this forum post in your email so that the Core Sync team has context. The Core Sync team will analyze the log files and investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything is Ok now. Everything is synchronized. Thanks for your help and support. I keep your note in memory just in case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Banner Brand Designer - The fix went live earlier today. When I tried at 10:35 AM PST I was able to receive a Collaboration invite email.

You can click the Remove all users link and then re-invite folks (you may have already done just this).

Screenshot 2015-05-13 10.35.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ken. Everything works great now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines