• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

‘Share Link’ on Finder macOS doesn’t work

Contributor ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem persists for over a year in different machines (updated macOS at all times). In order to share a link, you have to go through the View on Website annoyance.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 16.43.03.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out. I would like to inform you that the View on website option opens the asset view on the web and the share link opens the share link dialog of that asset which is the in-built behaviour.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tarun for the reply, but I don’t see how is that helpful (or even addressing the malfunction described). In fact, in addition to the issue above, View on Website ceased to work as well (i.e. nothing happens onclick) / D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. If clicking on that option does not work, please ensure that you're on the updated version of the Creative Cloud Desktop Application and make sure the operating system is updated. Try signing out first & then restart the device and try signing in again to check if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I always keep everything up-to-date / D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines