• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Libraries Disappearing and Not Syncing

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently have started to have issues with my shared CC libraries. My currently shared libraries are no longer showing up when I log into and launch Illustrator. When I click on sync library, it will briefly re-appear. However, as soon as I click on the library and scroll, it magically decides to disappear again. I've logged out and logged back in to my adobe account multiple times with no luck. Please help as this is causing problems with files that utilize linked assets. 

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as your libraries are not syncing. To investigate the issue, could you please let us know if you see the same issue in any other Adobe application. Also, let us know the version of OS in your system and the CC Desktop application. Could you also confirm if you see the same issue in assets.adobe.com?

Could you please share with a screenshot me?

We are here to help you, it's just we need a little more information for the investigation

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neelam!

Thank you so much for the quick reply! I'm currently working on a desktop with Windows 10 Enterprise and Adobe CC App version 5.7.11. Attached is a screenshot of my assets when I visit assets.adobe.com 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for the information. Could you please let us know if you have an Enterprise account? Which type of files were shared. Were there any changes done on your account or PC that led to this issue? The missing files were shared with anyone else.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines