• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signed Out Loop

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Recently I have changed education organisations and therefore I have a new Adobe Login. My old one was deactivated before I could properly sign back out of it. So now, when I open Creative Cloud, it gives me the image that you can see attached below. If I click 'Sign In' this Sign Out box just reappears, as an infinite loop. Any one able to help? I am just looking to sign into Creative Cloud with my new login, but that does not appear to be an option. I have tried completely uninstalling Creative Cloud, as well as all of my Adobe products, but upon reinstalling I am met with this box again. The 'Sign Out' option in the Help drop down is also greyed out.image_2022-09-08_175821808.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What may work is to remove everything and do a fresh install

-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the solution, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the one that did it! Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as OP. However, in my case the cleaner tood did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem and none of the solutions that work for others aren't helping me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines