• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Since last cloud update on MacOS: not able to sort the files inside the llibraries by date

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone have the same issue. I can not sort my files inside the libraries windows in PSD INDD or else on my Mac. Finding the last used files is no longer possible.

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry for the delay. Are you still experiencing the issue? If you go to assets.adobe.com > Your libraries, on the right-hand side you will have an option to sort your files as Modified, Name or Reverse order. Please check the screenshot attached below.

TarunSaini_0-1647863497251.png

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry for the delay. Are you still experiencing the issue? If you go to assets.adobe.com > Your libraries, on the right-hand side you will have an option to sort your files as Modified, Name or Reverse order. Please check the screenshot attached below.

TarunSaini_0-1647863497251.png

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines