Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sneaky little program

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

With disgust i realized this program is trying to upload all my documents to the cloud. How can i stop this program completely on spying on my pc and uploading all my personal data to the clould ?

I checked suspicious traffic after lag in games and i saw this program was transmitting files from c:\<my user name> to the clould .

This is unnaceptable and a violation of my privacy

Please Adobe delete all my personal data from the cloud and let me know how can i stop this from hapenning again

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about them ? I read them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What about them ? I read them

By @Timofte5FBC

They tell you how to stop syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did it start synching and scanning without my approval ? Why did it get installed by itself ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I rarely use my optional Creative Cloud storage. 

Short answer:  Do not save files to your Creative Cloud Files folder except when you want to sync them to your Cloud Storage for sharing with colleagues or other devices. Or simply disconnect from the Internet.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Le me repeat

I have not installed this program, i have not checked anything anywhere to save anything on cloud , to search for my documents / photos etc .

It just starts doing scanning and synching by itself. Why would i disconnect from internet ? What about the other programs who needs internet ... like Skype .. etc etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe can't delete files from your creative cloud storage. You have to do that, just as you have to turn off syncing.

Turn off syncing:

Pause syncing in your preferences. You can also change which folders it syncs to the Cloud if you want to, although if you have syncing paused it won't matter.

1. Click your avatar
  2. Click Preferences
  3. Click Settings
  4. Click Pause Syncing
  5. Click Done

turn off syncing.png

Deleting files from Creative Cloud storage:

To see if you have files synced to the Creative Cloud, click the cloud icon next to your avatar. That takes you to the your personal http://assets.adobe.com/files, and you can delete any files that were synced to the cloud from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe technical support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines