• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software Development

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a user of Adobe products for a number of years. I don't know what's happening at Adobe as an organisation, but I feel the core usability and function of the software is not what it used to be. I feel sometimes to much has been put into the software over the years. I hate to say it but, sometimes is starting to feel like Mircosoft software or the old Microsoft paperclip will suddenly appear making suggetions lol. Don't get me wrong I love the product and what is able to be achieved... but lately I feel it's just update after update and dialogue boxes, or auto suggestions on task or tools that are just not relevent. I would be intrested to know how many of the orginal developers still work at Adobe and what is the foundation or drive for making changes to this software. My feeling a KISS approach is needed urgently. Look forward to a response

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Account, Payment, & Plan forum to the CC Services forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines