• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some files won't sync (server issue)

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a shared folder on my creative cloud account. Some recently edited files and no new files in that folder will sync anymore. Other collaborators on this folder are having the same issue.. For 2 days syncing on those specific files fails due to "server issue." Other files sync fine. I've tried removing the file, renaming it, then re-adding it through both the website and the creative cloud desktop sync. Neither work.

When I try to re-upload the file through the website, I get an error stating I am over my storage. However, the desktop sync tool states that I'm only using 12% of my storage.

Please help.

I've tried the following already with no improvement:

* pause/resume sync

* log out/log in

* quitting CC app, then relaunch

* quitting CC app, removing select coresync files from User Library, then relaunch

* quitting CoreSync from Activity Monitor, then quit CC app and relaunch

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could this possibly be due to the "owner" of the folder not having enough space, even if all of the other collaborators do? We have a team account, but the original owner of the folder is no longer on the team.

We're just not getting this specific error whenever we edit a file or add a new file to this folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines