• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spark on Windows - add logo bug

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed this yesterday, and checked again today and it still occurs.

I'm on Windows 10, using Edge browser.

Start or edit a project. Add a logo to the project. Then try to add a new logo or replace an existing one. The list does not populate - it remains empty. Close out of the project and reopen it. The add logo populates as expected. But add one, and then open up the Add logo and it is again empty. Repeat, repeat.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny thing is... I posted this to the Facebook Spark Insiders page, and I was directed to these community forums. But I can't find anything specific to Spark here, thus posting on what I found to be the closest thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, Spark support is on a separate platform called Zendesk.  See links below.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark

Submit a help ticket:

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, I was also given the Zendesk link - but in the reply I received at Spark Insiders, it was noted that was for those who were using the Free version. The paid version (which I have) was the link to these forums.

So I am utterly annoyed AND confused at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spark Insiders is a private FB user group, not affiliated with Adobe.  I would take whatever they say with a healthy grain of salt.  And as I said above, official Adobe Spark support is on Zendesk  -- not on FB or Twitter.

Good luck with your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sending me over to the correct location.

It really would help if the Help/Support links from Spark actually went there rather than to a generic Creative Cloud help page. I've gone back through the process to see if I missed anything, but I could not find any links going to Zendesk. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gone back through the process to see if I missed anything, but I could not find any links going to Zendesk.

==========

@mkubo19,

At the risk of repeating myself a 2nd time, here are the direct URLs to Adobe Spark on Zendesk:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've been there. I submitted a bug report.

Just for kicks, I went back into the Spark Post product to see if there was any way I could intelligently find the Zendesk link from the product itself, and I am either blind or totally stupid because I could not find a link. That si what my last post was griping about. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the risk of repeating myself. I am feeling totally incompetent and stupid. And I have a degree in Computer Science,. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't use Spark so I wouldn't know.  When you reach out to Spark support, tell them about the bad link. They probably are not aware of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines