Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Storage Full but no files in all locations. Need help

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to upload my Adobe XD file to the cloud so i can preview it on my phone but it said failed to sync then eventually said storage was full. It still says 0% of 2GB used and I have checked Lightroom folder and Acrobat as well.

There is one file stuck in the deleted section of the Assets page, which I am unable to permanently delete for some reason. That file was non-functioning but was the one I wanted to upload, hence i deleted it.

On my desktop, AdobeCC says 0% of 2GB but on the android apps it says my account is 0% of 0GB. This has been pretty frustrating and none of the options from other threads have helped me.

I am completely unable to upload any files to the cloud. I hope someone can help me with this. Thanks.

Best regards,

Naufal

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naufal,

I'll contact engineering to have them check your account. What is the name of the file you are unable to delete? Are you getting any kind of error when attempting to permanently delete the file?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your assistance.

I get an error message "Unexpected Response: 412" when I try to delete the file called "wCVAPPP.xd".

However, even before the issue with this file, I was unable to properly sync any files to the cloud. (failed to sync & storage full messages)

-Naufal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naufal,

Thanks for the additional details. Hopefully it won't take to long to get sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

The issue has yet to be resolved. In fact there is an additional file in the delete folder now and many files in the "Files" page which i cannot open. Do you have any news or information regarding when this will be resolved? Thanks.

-Naufal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

David, can you delete the content of my temporary deleted folder please?

username: attila.algharawi@gmail.com

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i have the some problem i can't synchronise and i can't delete file with extension ".xd" and my storage not full...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want delete my file but show me "Unexpected response:412"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines