Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck in an infinite login loop, lost on what to do

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support community,

Since about a month ago I've been experiencing issues with the creative cloud app and thus all other adobe applications. As the title implies, I am stuck in an infinite login loop. I have seen other posts addressing this issue, but to my knowledge I haven't seen a clear solution to the problem. I have tried deleting and reinstalling but it still does not work. I am wondering if after these years someone has found a solution to this problem. Basic information about my computer: it runs on Windows 10 and it's powerful enough to run the adobe apps. For specifics, please ask.

Translation on screenshot:

You've been signed off

Please sign in to keep using adobe applications

(sign in)

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebs5EDC, sorry that the Creative Cloud desktop app is signing you out. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html for steps you can take to correct this behavior. Also, please update this public forum discussion if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines