• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on "account authentcation"

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. My old computer has recently broken, and I'm attempting to log back into adobe creative cloud through my school. I've been trying to get it to work for the whole day, and I've deduced that when I get to the screen (picture included), there is no prompt to enter my password. If I click continue, it will act as if installation goes on normally, but will fail whenever I try to go enter creative cloud, saying "Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged. You can try to repair to fix the issue. If the problem persists, download and install the new copy from https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud.html." I have used the cleaner tool to manually remove the system, and have reinstalled creative cloud. There is physically no text box that is there that I can click, or enter anything into.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by, "i'm attempting to log back into adobe cc through my school"?

are you using a school computer?  if so, take to the school it admin.  they probably have restrictions on what can be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not a school computer. I'm trying to log in through my school's email address, which is what I have adobe cc and photoshop, etc. on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charles Hyde,

1. Did you ensure that your device meets min-requirements to run Creative Cloud, etc...?

- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

2.a. If this is the school's Enterprise plan, contact your school's IT dept for assistance.

2.b. If this is an individual student plan (aka your personal account), run the Adobe Cleaner Tool to wipe old apps off your system. Restart computer.  Re-install Creative Cloud.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, my system specs surpass the minimum specs required to run cc. It's rather weird as to what's happening. I do not believe that it's an individual account, as me and my peers were given the account credentials through the school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe that it's an individual account, as me and my peers were given the account credentials through the school.

==========

In that case, please contact your school's IT dept for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Sure thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines