• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan after Graduation

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was hoping anyone could clarify for me what happens after the plan ends/renews and youre no longer a student? I did get an email saying it would be renewed next month with a slight price increase but nothing asking me to re-verify. My issue is that I went on to check my account and the education area as I thought I had to imput that I've graduated but its now changed from saying Student until June 2021 to September 2021.I've not put any documents to be verified but on my account its saying that it will take 3 days for verification. 

Any help is much appreciated!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should probably just leave it alone.  if adobe thinks you're a student on the 1st day of your subscription renewal, then you get student pricing for the year.  i would just check ( https://accounts.adobe.com) within a few days of your renewal date to make sure you're ok with the price.

but, if you want clarification now and are willing to risk loosing that, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1630935995639.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've took your advice and just left it alone for the moment but I will check back by the next payment date. Nothings changed on my account still says it's verifying my student status even though I've not put any documents through. But at the same time I've not received any emails. So I'm just gonna leave it for now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good luck, and keep us posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi me again,

So I've checked once more and it's says the 'verification' has failed. Does this mean my next payment will be the full price or will I have a 'grace' period of sorts since I've graduated? Even though it won't let me change the info back to saying student until June 2021? 
Thanks again! 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your cost should stay the same until the term of your contract expires.  ie, if you have a one year student subscription that expires 11 months after you lose your student status, your 11 months should remain at the student price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah I see well my student status has now expired since around June this year. So I'm guessing when it renews next week it will be the full price? There is no 'grace' period for graduates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you become an eligible teacher, re-apply for the Educational discount.  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not training to be a teacher, so unfortunately I can't 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not sure "grace period" is the correct term, but adobe does not extend student status months beyond the end of student status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines