• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swap personal and company account to save CC libraries

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was prompted to choose between a personal and business account when I opened Photoshop today. The two accounts/profiles were both for my work email. I chose the company profile and noticed all of my CC Libraries were gone. I logged out and then back in under the personal account and was very relieved to see my libraries still existed.

I assume since I only use this account for work that I should be logged in under the business profile, but I'm not sure if that matters. The libraries are only available when I'm logged in under the personal profile. I cannot do my job without the vast collection of libraries I have built over the years. I saw instructions on exporting libraries, but this would be an incredible inconvenience. Also I don't know what else I may be losing other than libraries - all my preferences, maybe fonts, etc.

Is there a way I can simply swap the personal profile with the businees profile? That is can I change the personal profile to be the business profile so I do not have to rebuild everything?

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think so.  What's more, I don't think you want to mix personal assets with business assets unless you own the business. 

Whoever pays Adobe for the business plan owns the assets stored on it.   If you suddenly left the firm and your employer decided to keep the assets you created, you would have no recourse with Adobe. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines