• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from an expired student account to a personal plan

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my student plan expired last week, and now i cant get in to any of my installed adobe programs, which is fair enough. Ive paud for an individual plan, which is fine, but i cant log in to any of the services because i cant get past the message telling me ive logged out. I think it's automatically trying to sign into my expired accounts, but there's no option to sign in with my new account. The kicker as well is that i cant uninstall the suite without opening creative cloud, and i cant reinstall it because my laptop knows i already have the app, so im essentially stuck at step 1. has anyone managed to overcome this? any help would be appreciated, particuarly as im paying for something i literally cannot use!!!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs and then do a fresh install with your new account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

will this wipe all the adobe files saved on my computer? or will i be able to access them once ive reinstalled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you change adobe id, you lose access to orher id's account/files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even if theyre saved tp my haddrive? is it not the equivalent of opening a pdf on a different device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry about the typos. i mean saved to my hard drive**

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

anything on your hard drive (moved outside the adobe sync folder) is unrelated to adobe.  ie, move what you don't want deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines