• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync and Photoshop Errors

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Even though my cloud libraries are empty (even the trash is empty), it seems to be using half my storage. moreover i am getting sync error on my Creative Cloud. This is very annoying because when using Photoshop I get the error "Your presets could not be synced" and the program starts to freeze.

AlptugDag_0-1645020128944.png

AlptugDag_1-1645020306995.png

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AlptugDag,

Could you please try disabling the Preset Syncing option in the Photoshop preferences and then restart the computer and let us know if this makes any difference with the sync issue?

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 10.15.41 AM copy.jpg

In relation to the used storage, in addition to the suggestions from Peru Bob about checking the deleted files area, files in any of these locations also count towards your storage use.

Creative Cloud

Lightroom

Document Cloud

Please let us know if this helps,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines