Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Documents Not Available When shared to Person in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a bunch of Sync'd files and put them in a folder to share with someone. The person can see and access the files in their creative cloud. However, the shared folder is not visible when inserting images into photoshop. Do Sync'd folders shared show up in photoshop or do I need to some how make these cloud documents?  Is there an easy way to move my shared folder from sync'd to cloud if that solves the problem?

Scott

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

Thank you for writing to us. As you want to sync your folders in Creative Cloud. Could you please let us know the version of the CC Desktop Application installed and also see the settings of the CC Application For that Launch the Apllication>> Cloud Icon(Top right corner)>> click the Gear Icon(Settings)>> see if the required options are checked. Whatever files are shared through CC Application using other applications has to be synced in the App and you can view all. For cloud documents conversion please follow the below article link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/work-with-cloud-documents.html

Please let us know if this helps. Also, write to us with any queries.

regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It seems I need to just download everything and upload as a cloud
doc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

Please let us know if all works fine now.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines