• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync not happening across devices

Participant ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I've watched every tutorial, every Adobe MAX session, every troubleshooting video on this topic, yet I still cannot seem to fix it. Syncing assets/media/projects is just not happening across my devices. Now, it does happen sometimes. But it always seems to NOT happen on any of the projects and media that I need it to. I cannot figure out on which end of the syncing process the error is happening. Most recently, this has happened in Adobe Rush. I created a project in Rush, loaded all the Media into Creative Cloud so that it would be in there and would sync across devices. Created a library in CC for all the assets as a backup option. I did all of that on one device. Then I got on a different device, another laptop, and NONE of the media was there. The skeleton of the Rush project was there, but none of the media appeared and couldn't be relinked because I couldn't find it anywhere in my CC. So, I went back to the original laptop, and decided to chop together the rough cut on that computer. I re-imported all the media into CC and made extra-sure to pull it into Rush from those CC folders. I chopped the project together, la-la-la, gave it many hours to sync just in case....and open the other laptop and POOF! No project. No assets. Nothing. None of it appeared. Not even the skeleton of the project. So...what in the world am I doing wrong? What is the fool-proof way to make sure assets and projects sync across devices? And how can I determine the culprit of syncing errors in the future? 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@madkatworks Do you see any error when trying to upload assets .

Can you please collect logs from the machine where you are trying to upload assets using Adobe Log Collector Tool https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and share the zip file with abseth@adobe.com 

This will help us identify the problem.

Regards.

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, haven't gotten any errors while syncing. Everything seems to go smoothly, and file sync shows that everything is up to date. So, as far as I can tell, there's no hiccups. Yet the files still don't seem to show up. Sometimes proxies will show up but not the files. 

Running the log collector tool now and will share shortly. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines